As Anarchist Radio Berlin we talked with a prisoner support activist about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners, who is promoting it and what it is about. For security reasons, this interview has been re-recorded using our own voices.
Good afternoon. My name is Oleg. I am a member of the anarchist and anti-fascist movement in Russia. For a long time I was a member of Autonomous Action and coordinator of the local group AvitonomousAction Izhevsk.
Now I was seriously ill because of the severe brain injury that caused me to neo-Nazis during the attack. I would be very happy if hlt someone helped me, because I am no longer 10 years has been an active fighter for freedom and justice.
Newsletter date: 22 June 2015
* Interview with Mitch Torres, SOS Blak Australia based in the Kimberley: Solidarity Online: WA community closures: 'Keep marching, keep up the pressure'
* Analysis / Opinion: Paddy Gibson, The Stringer: Assimilation and the push to close communities
* Bio: Paddy Gibson - The Stringer
Newsletter date: 19 April 2015
* Analysis / Opinion: Mia Pepper, Eco-Shout: Radioactive racism in the Wild West - WA takes aim at remote communities
* Analysis / Opinion: Amy McQuire, New Matilda: Unions Slam Closure Of Remote Aboriginal Communities In WA
* News Analysis: Shar Adams, Epoch Times: Australia: Indigenous Affairs Take Backward Step [Featuring Jon Altman]
December 2014, Honduras coup news summary
Known political persecution in January 2014
Zacate Grande: community radio journalist and human rights defender attempted against and stabbed
October 2014 – Honduras Coup Update
Political Persecution summary from October 2014
Rio Blanco dam resistance – youth disappeared and killed
AUGUST 2014, Honduras coup update:
Political persecution from this August 2014...
Woman resistance leader and organiser of farmers sector killed
whilst twiggy forrest is running around the country attempting to sell his master plan to 'save' we aborigines from our 60 000+ years of culture and history. to, in a sense, to save us from ourselves.
apparently there are thousands upon thousands of well paid jobs if we only become romany-like and travel around the country picking fruit. we just need to leave our ancestral lands and become full-time itinerants.
'Gentleman's Club' eject knitters in pink balaclavas as Sydney's Festival of Dangerous Ideas welcomes Pussy Riot
Four pink-hooded knitters were forcibly ejected from Sydney's oldest 'Gentleman's Club' 'The Australian', today, declaring they were seeking refuge after recent women's refuge closures. The group unfurled a 4x3meter knitted banner in the club's lobby & proceeded to sit on it and knit as irate staff dragged their wool and a giant 'Vagina Dentata Taxidermy' from the venue.
Jingoistic language is being used by politicians in dumbed-down settler society AUSTRALIA to manipulate the fears of the xenophobic white majority... but former PM Malcolm FRASER is now calling for a "REVOLUTION". Are YOU willing to tear yourself away from your plasma screen TV + your lattes to create CHANGE???