WGAR News: MJA's first issue for July has a focus on Indigenous health: Medical Journal of AustraliaSubmitted by WGAR - Working ... on Thu, 18/07/2013 - 7:30pm
Newsletter date: 17 July 2013
* Medical Journal of Australia (MJA): Volume 199, Issue 1 - 8 July, 2013
* Ruth Armstrong, MJA: A time and a place
* Tammy M Kimpton, MJA: Partnership and leadership: key to improving health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians
* Sandra J Eades and Fiona J Stanley, MJA: Improving the health of First Nations children in Australia
* Melissa A Sweet, MJA: Social media: new links for Indigenous health
* Sarah L Blunden and Danny Camfferman, MJA: Can sleep contribute to "closing the gap" for Indigenous children?