WGAR News: CAAMA interviews Marianne Mackay about Aboriginal children in care of the state in WASubmitted by WGAR - Working ... on Tue, 08/10/2013 - 4:06pm
Newsletter date: 9 October 2013
* Gerry Georgatos, The Stringer: Australia's Aboriginal suicide epidemic - Whose child will be the next to die?
* Background to Suicide and Self-harm in Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Communities
* CAAMA's Lorena Walker interviews Marianne Mackay about Aboriginal children who are in care of the state in WA
* Background to 'Keeping Them Home': Campaign against Forced Aboriginal Adoption in the NT
* The Wire: A culturally safe health system for everyone [Featuring Dr Tammy Kimpton, President of AIDA]