Newsletter date: 28 May 2014
* Mon 26 May 2014 - National Day of Action Marking National Sorry Day: Stop Ongoing Stolen Generations!
* Wed 28 May 2014 - Alice Springs Forum marking National Sorry Day: The NT Intervention & The New Stolen Generation
* Debra Swan, The Guardian: Why I chose to quit my job in Aboriginal child protection
* Michael Safi, The Guardian: Sorry Day rallies call for changes to state child-protection regimes
* Emma Lancaster, The Wire: Gomeroi Grandmothers warn of a new stolen generation