Last updated: 30 April 2014
WGAR News: 'concerned Australians': Survey of Aboriginal Adults residing outside the Northern Territory on The Intervention and Stronger Futures Legislation, Constitutional Change and Treaties (30 Apr 14)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2014/04/29/wgar-news-police-checks-targeting-abo...
WGAR News: ... (7 Mar 14)
* Let's Talk's Tiga Bayles interviews Aunty Lilla Watson and Mary Graham about Treaties and Constitutional Recognition
* Let's Talk's Tiga Bayles interviews Chris Graham about Warren Mundine’s Treaty comments, Utopia by John Pilger and Constitutional Recognition ...
* Background to Constitutional Recognition of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples ... "
WGAR News: Callum Clayton-Dixon, Tracker: Sovereignty: not a radical concept (26 Nov 13)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2013/11/26/wgar-news-gathering-of-nations-sovere...
WGAR News: Melbourne Conversations - Constitutional Recognition of Australia's first peoples: YouTube
[Featuring: Panelists: Prof. Kerry Arabena, Prof. George Williams AO and Chris Graham; Moderator: Melissa Castan] (12 Nov 13)
WGAR News: Michael Mansell, Secretary, Aboriginal Provisional Government: Constitutional reform: assimilation or self determination (12 Nov 13)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2013/11/11/wgar-news-melbourne-conversations-con...
WGAR News: Indigenous radio station 98.9FM Brisbane: Smashing The Myths: "Constitutional Recognition is a Good Thing"
[Featuring Robbie Thorpe, Mary Graham, Lilla Watson, Bob Weatherall, Michael Mansell, Gabi Briggs, Gary Foley and Monica Morgan.] (15 Oct 13)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2013/10/14/wgar-news-smashing-the-myths-indigeno...
WGAR News: Amy McQuire, Tracker: The R Word [Recognise] (17 Sep 13)
[scroll down page] http://indymedia.org.au/2013/09/17/wgar-news-arguing-the-intervention-jo...
WGAR News: ... (13 Aug 13)
* Cathy Lawless, Socialist Alternative: The con of constitutional recognition
* Chris Graham, Crikey: Why Aboriginal Australia should reject constitutional recognition
* Ray Jackson commenting on the article: Treaty, sovereignty, empowerment the key factors for meaningful recognition
* Tracker: It’s time for recognition: Dodson"
WGAR News: Treaty, sovereignty, empowerment the key factors for meaningful Recognition: NIT (21 Jul 13)
* NIT: Your Say: Treaty, sovereignty, empowerment the key factors for meaningful Recognition
* Let's Talk - NAIDOC Day Constitutional Symposium featuring Panel Members Prof. Megan Davis, Dr Robert Anderson OAM and Aunty Mary Graham
* Jim McIlroy, Green Left: Forum debates Aboriginal rights constitution change [Journalist Jeff McMullen chaired the event.]
* NIRS: NLC Chair suggests Land Rights Act be protected in the Consitution"
WGAR News: ... (19 Jul 13)
* Jeff McMullen, The Stringer: A New Democracy "Imagine a country where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are recognised as the sovereign owners of lands ... "
* Michael Anderson: A Sovereign Treaty is the only constitutional reform with the potential of justice for Aboriginal Nations and Peoples
* Michael Anderson: Proposed constitutional reforms are treasonous and fraudulent
* Celeste Liddle, The Guardian UK: Indigenous recognition debate deserves better than this political jostling
* Katharine Murphy, The Guardian UK: Indigenous Australians deserve recognition, not posturing"
WGAR News: "Governments are attempting to steal our original sovereign citizenship and independence" (25 Jun 13)
* Michael Anderson, Sovereign Union: Governments are attempting to steal our original sovereign citizenship and independence
* Michael Mansell, Audio Boo: Phase One of Treaty/Sovereignty Talks Brisbane (May 18/19)
* George Williams, Indigenous Law Bulletin: Does Constiutional Recognition negate Aboriginal Sovereignty
* Let's Talk interviews Aunty Lilla Watson & Mary Graham"
WGAR News: ... (14 Jun 13)
* The Wire: Republicanism and Indigenous constitutional recognition: winning combo?"
WGAR News: A poor man's treaty: the 'con' in constitutional reform: Chris Graham At Large (29 Apr 13)
WGAR News: SBS Living Black's Michelle Lovegrove interviews Michael Anderson on Act of Recognition (22 Feb 13)
WGAR News: Sovereign Union serves the Crown with formal objection to the Act of Recognition (15 Feb 13)
* Sovereign Union serves the Crown with formal objection to the Act of Recognition
* Sovereign Union: Open Letter to the Governor-General: Sovereign Treaty not the Act of Recognition
* NIRS: Sovereignty campaigner disappointed by Act of Recognition passing ...
* Congress: Congress calls for hard yards on substantive Constitutional reform ...
* News on Act of Recognition passing Lower House"
WGAR News: Sovereignty not constitutional recognition the key to closing the gap: The Wire (9 Feb 13)
* The Wire: Sovereignty not Constitutional recognition the key to Closing the Gap
* Sovereign Union: Governments 'Act of Recognition' has some very serious implications"
WGAR News: "Urgent protest on the government's constitutional recognition bill" [Thu 7 February 13] (6 Feb 13)
* "Urgent Protest on the Governments constitutional recognition bill" [Thu 7 February 2013]
* "Recognition Bill forced on First Nations people against their will" Press Release
* NIRS: No jurisdiction for Act of Recognition: Sovereignty campaigner"
WGAR News: Act of Recognition "is an absolute insult to First Nations Peoples" Michael Anderson (8 Dec 12)
* Sovereign Union: Act of Recognition is an insult to First Nations Peoples
* The Wire: Sovereign group says Act of Recognition is 'so insulting'"
WGAR News: "Why only a 'sovereign treaty' can provide justice in constitution reform" Michael Anderson (2 Jul 12)
WGAR News: Proposal to recognise Aboriginal people in the Constitution; Jenny Macklin has ruled out a treaty (16 Nov 10)
Background to the Aboriginal sovereignty movement
WGAR News: "If Tony Abbott badly wants it, it won't be in the interests of First Nations people and will be in the interests of international mining giants".
Newsletter date: 6 July 2015, 5:30pm AEST
This newsletter: https://indymedia.org.au/2015/07/06/wgar-news-if-tony-abbott-badly-wants...
* News & Photos: SBS News: Indigenous protesters call for a Treaty
* Timeline Photos: Sovereign Union, facebook: Constitutional Recognition - The arguments that mainstream media is hiding from you
Survey: IndigenousX: Constitutional Recognition Survey - Data Analysis by Celeste Liddle and Survey Conducted by IndigenousX
Analysis: Celeste Liddle for IndigenousX, The Guardian: 87% of Indigenous people do not agree on recognition. You'd know if you listened
Sovereign Union: Constitutional History and Independent Constitutional Reform links
WGAR Background to Constitutional Recognition of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples
WGAR Background to the Aboriginal Sovereignty Movement
WGAR Background to Treaties with Aboriginal Sovereign Nations of Australia